Hi Los Angeles. We've missed you. Let's do this. It's FLOATING DANCE PARTY time. Culver City, here we come. Lions and tiger and bears, oh my! It’s off to The Emerald Float we go!
*** Advance tickets sales are CLOSED, but there’s still plenty of room at the door! ***
What's a “floating dance party”, you ask? It's kind of like a dance club, except without walls, borders, or limits. It's mind-expanding, heart-pumping, booty-shaking glory. It's all the best parts of dancing on your own or being part of a giant rave, with none of the downsides of either. It's FLOAT.
We'll meet at [TOP SECRET STARTING LOCATION TBA SOON] no later than 8:30pm for drinks and check-in, but from there we’ll explore the night and the city as the music inspires us, dancing through streets, plazas, parks, and more.
The music - mixed by Float Angel DJ Baby Oil Danger aka Jenny Leon and two brand new DJs making their Float debuts - will be piped directly into your brains via our GLOWING HEADPHONES.
To everyone else, we'll seem completely silent. All of Los Angeles will will become an endless surreal dancefloor, the mild-mannered will become fearless booty-shaking superstars, and the night will be ours. You will experience the streets of the city in entirely new ways. The power of the FLOAT will swell within you, and you’ll give yourself entirely to the dance in a way you never dreamed was possible.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’RE GONNA DO:
1. Buy a ticket! The first batch is just $15, but prices will rise as tickets sell!
2. RSVP YES, YESYESYES, or HELL YES. Pass the event on to EVERYONE you think deserves to be happy, at least for one night. Text your friends. Email them. Pester them face to face. This is the most important thing that will ever happen.
3. READY YOUR MINDS AND BODIES FOR THE EXPERIENCE. Please ready your minds and bodies responsibly. Stretch. Hydrate. Dress to move. WEAR COMFORTABLE MOTHERFLOATING SHOES so you can dance and run and jump and climb. This is not the time for cute heels or strappy sandals; you will regret them. Dress as fancy as you wanna. We’ll make you glow.
4. Meet us at the bar early, early, early for drinks and camaraderie! If you are late, you may, unfortunately, be left behind! We'll set you up with a pair of our glowing headphones.
5. At 9:00pm SHARP, we'll step outside, where the shared musical experience will swell within us, and the dance will lead us into the night. The adventure has begun.
The fine print:
All tickets are nonrefundable. Tickets are transferable to a different night/event until one week before Float or in the case of a weather-related cancellation. We Float rain or shine. Float is an age 21+ event.