We've got one last ride this year: We All Float Down Here, our Halloween Float, on October 20th (sold out), 21st (sold out), and 28th (TICKETS AVAILABLE!). It's kind of a big deal. Annie Floatstravaganza is pulling out all the stops. Costumes recommended. Scary clowns discouraged.
It's FLOATING DANCE PARTY time.
What's a “floating dance party”, you ask? It's kind of like a dance club, except without walls, borders, or limits. It's mind-expanding, heart-pumping, leg-shaking glory. It's all the best parts of going to a giant rave or dancing all by yourself, with none of the downsides of either. It's FLOAT.
We'll meet at Flatbush Zombie House (734 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11226), starting at 9:00 and NO LATER THAN 9:30pm, but from there we’ll explore the night and the city as the music inspires us, dancing through streets, plazas, parks, and more.
The music - mixed by mad Float scientists - will be piped directly into your brains from our GLOWING HEADPHONES.
To everyone else, we'll seem completely silent. All of New York will will become a surreal endless dancefloor, the mild-mannered will become fearless booty-shaking superstars, and the night will be ours. You will experience the streets of the city in entirely new ways. The power of the FLOAT will swell within you, and you’ll give yourself entirely to the dance in a way you never dreamed was possible. Click below to buy tickets. If you dare.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’RE GONNA DO:
1. Buy a ticket already! They're cheap right now, but prices will rise!
2. Pass the event on to EVERYONE you think deserves to be happy, at least for one night. Text your friends. Email them. Invite them on Facebook. Pester them face to face. This is the most important thing that will ever happen.
3. READY YOUR MINDS AND BODIES FOR THE EXPERIENCE. Please ready your minds and bodies responsibly. Stretch. Hydrate. Dress to move. WEAR COMFORTABLE MOTHERFUCKING SHOES so you can dance and run and jump and climb. Dress as fancy as you wanna. We’ll make you glow.
4. Meet us at Flatbush Zombie House (734 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn, NY) early, early, early for drink specials. There will be complimentary mobile coat/bag check, and it will be accessible at any time throughout the night, so feel free to bring your awkward belongings with you. We'll give a pair of headphones or a receiver you can plug your own headphones into.
5. At 9:45pm SHARP, we'll step outside, where the shared musical experience will swell within us, and the dance will lead us into the night. You have been warned.
Join us the third weekend of every month for new dance odysseys, new dance jams, and new dance friends.
The small print: All tickets are nonrefundable. Tickets are transferable to a different night/event until one week before Float or in the case of a weather-related cancellation. A $20 per participant security deposit may be held until the equipment is returned at the end of the night. Float is an age 21+ event.